**PLAYOFFS INDOOR 2014-2015**
1st : GP Force
2nd : RDS United
3rd : Deportivo
4th : Mediocrity
5th : RKR Safety
1st : Celtic Fury
2nd : PRBI
3rd : GP Fire
4th : Oscar's Puntas
5th : Old Balls
6th : GP Centaurs
Drop In Co-ed Soccer Grab a friend and come out and play Indoor Soccer! Everyone Welcome! At the Leisure Centre (Pitch#2) Every Wednesday 6:30pm - 8pm ** Note: An Eastlink Membership is required (or punch pass) to participate. No cash, debit or credit accepted. ** *All participants must wear clean indoor shoes*
Men's League registration
- Click Here to register
- Select "Members" from the menu
- Click the "Launch Member Area" button
- If you have registered online in a previous season, enter name and password. Otherwise click "Setup Login" .
- After logging in, select "Registration" in the left menu, then "Adult Indoor 2013-14 Soccer."
- Click "create new registration"
- Follow prompts.. registration is not complete until payment is made
- Coaches or Team Rep can log in under the members area and see who has registered for their team. (you have to let Christine D know who needs to be added as a team rep or Coach first in order to have access to this option)
**Men's Rules and regulations 4.2-i **
Where two or more teams have an equal number of points on completion of league play, the following formula shall be used to determine final standings: i. results against each other (points first then goal difference)
We have many men looking for a team to play on, but we are desperately short of team representatives. If you are interesting in starting a new team and would like some info, contact John at email@example.com.
If you wish to express interest in joining an existing team, fill out the Interested Player form.
Want to join our league?
Please complete the online form to express your interest to join a men's team.
Created by: Kim Jackson -- Last updated:Mar 16, 2015