- Go gpsa.ca
- Select "Members" from the menu
- Click the "Launch Member Area" button
- If you have registered online in a previous season, enter name and password. Otherwise click "Setup Login" .
- After logging in, select "Registration" in the left menu, then "Adult Indoor 2013-14 Soccer."
- Click "create new registration"
- Follow prompts.. registration is not complete until payment is made
- Coaches or Team Rep can log in under the members area and see who has registered for their team. (you have to let Christine D know who needs to be added as a team rep or Coach first in order to have access to this option)
Cheaper Hotels for ASA Members
| Wyndham Hotel Group has partnered with ASA to provide cheaper accommodations for members while putting kickback money into ASAs resource bank. Wyndham Hotel Group includes the Days Inn, Ramada, Super 8, Travelodge, Howard Johnson, Knights Inn, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Hotels Inns and Resorts, Baymont Inns and Suites, Microtel Inns and Suites, and Hawthorn Suites.
While parents, clubs, and districts are all eligible for the ASA negotiated 5% discount on the best rates of the day,
Wyndham is giving a percentage back to the ASA to apply to technical and support programs.
When making your reservation, mention the Global Select Program and quote the Corporate Discount Code:
#1000008133. Discounts are applied at the time of booking. Travel does not need to be soccer related to get the